I believe the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America are the God-inspired writings of just men. I am grateful to be a citizen of this country. I feel a deep sense of gratitude for those who have come before me and who have sacrificed so much for my freedom and my way of life. I have valiant ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War, World War I and World War II. I have many pioneer forebearers who crossed the plains in the mid-1800's...fleeing those who would not live by the principles of the Constitution. I will not be the weak link in the family chain of defenders of truth and freedom...thus begins my blog.
sábado, julio 02, 2005
2 July 2005
I believe the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America are the God-inspired writings of just men. I am grateful to be a citizen of this country. I feel a deep sense of gratitude for those who have come before me and who have sacrificed so much for my freedom and my way of life. I have valiant ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War, World War I and World War II. I have many pioneer forebearers who crossed the plains in the mid-1800's...fleeing those who would not live by the principles of the Constitution. I will not be the weak link in the family chain of defenders of truth and freedom...thus begins my blog.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario