viernes, agosto 01, 2008

BYU Football


Ah...this is the month I've waited for...college football starts again! College football is really the only sport that I care for, especially BYU Football. If I can't watch the game on T.V. I'll listen to it on the radio or online. I'm excited for this season as it looks to be a good one for my Cougs.

I have always followed the Boise State Broncos, but I started being a fan watching that memorable Fiesta Bowl. They should be a decent team this year too.
So what do I do when the Cougs take on the Broncos? Well, I was a BYU-baby and I have my own BYU-baby, so that is where my true loyalties remain...unlike my mom and dad who have all but abandoned their roots and are full-on blue & orange sweater-wearin' hootin' and hollerin' BSU fans now.
Who knows where Big Morty and Dr. Morty's souls are. Oklahoma or Louisville???

4 comentarios:

Big Morty dijo...

Due to the high number of crazy Sooner fans we have to deal with we have learned to cheer against Oklahoma. BYU will always be the top team, with Boise State a distant second.

Birding is Fun! dijo...

Big Morty, I am so proud of you. Your soul has remained true. Well done thou good and faithful fan!

northslopegang dijo...

Boy am I glad to hear you are still true blue and keeping the flame alive. GO COUGARS!!!!!!

It's all about the "Crew" dijo...

Damon's top picks, too -exactly!