miércoles, julio 09, 2008

on a lighter note...

The restrooms in both of the places I work have those automatic air fresheners mounted high up on the wall. I don't really know how they work. I thought maybe they had a stink-o-meter that when a certain level of airborne chemicals associated with smelliness hits them, it does its little double spray. But lately I have been noticing that whenever I enter one of these bathrooms that the little air freshener does its little psst-psst thing. ...I don't know, maybe they are on timers and my bladder filling up just happens to coincide with the time that they squirt out their stink-masking fragrance.

4 comentarios:

Big Morty dijo...

I think you were right about the stink-o-meter. If the little robot that has to live in the bathroom has to do a double spray every time you enter the room....

northslopegang dijo...

Are you working at RC Willey's and the other company? As for the restroom situation you could play the "glad" game. (Pollyanna movie) You could be 'glad' that you don't get drenched each time you go into the restroom and come out into public looking like something had happened.

Birding is Fun! dijo...

I am still working at SunCor full-time and the RC Willey job is to help pay the mortgage while my homebuilding bonus suffers.

Hazembullers dijo...

Hey Robert, Amberly and I found a couple of blogs from our mission friends for you to include in the MAR blog:
Sister Annie (Madsen) and Justin Cash
cashbeat.blogspot.com
Sister Libby (Nally) and Brandon Halbrook
halbrookfamily.blogspot.com

We'll send more as we come across them. Thanks for creating a place for all of us to come together!

Rafa & Ambelry