lunes, octubre 20, 2008

Colin Powell

I saw the link yesterday on the Drudge Report that Colin Powell had openly endorse Barack Obama. I have long respected Mr. Powell and I hoped he would have something substantial and important to say on the subject. I watched the Meet the Press Interview with great interest. I was very disappointed.
I didn't hear any thing of substance related to McCain's platform that caused Colin Powell to change allegiances. All I got out of it was that he didn't like McCain's campaign strategies. What he said he liked about Obama is what everybody is impressed with related to Obama, whether one agrees with him or not. He never addressed Obama's fiscal policy of socialism. Mr. Powell sounded like any other ignorant person on the street swayed by the media to be disciples of Obama. He was just more articulate than the average joe at saying it.

We need to vote on principle, not popularity!

No hay comentarios: