I have hope that my fellow American's will again realize that financial wealth and material possessions are not the end goal of our existence.
I have hope that our culutre will return to focusing on the family as the central unit in society.
I have hope and peace knowing that "afflictions shall be but a small moment"
I have hope that in the end, God's plan for us will be fulfilled and that the righteous will prevail.
I have eternal hope through He that is the source of all hope, the center of my faith, and the perfect example of charity.
President Uchtdorf gave one of the best sermons on hope that I have ever heard or read. It is worthy of more attention. Click here to read that talk.
1 comentario:
BOOORRRRing! I want you to write more funny stories from your youth! The Most embarassing moment is classic and I laughed until my stomach hurt!
Publicar un comentario